So with the shops full of these cute little chicks:
The challenge hatched from an egg (or my head so to speak..). This challenge is open to all existing students of Sunnyside Art House.
SUNNYSIDE ART HOUSE – EASTER HOLIDAY CHALLENGE
Keep creating these school holidays by entering the Sunnyside Art House Easter Holiday Challenge……
All you need to do is create a piece of artwork that involves your Easter Chick (I attached those cute little guys above to the top of the challenge page)
Some ideas are:
- Do a drawing and glue your Easter chick into the scene
- Make a nest or home for your chick out of recycled materials
- Use items from nature to make your Easter chick a home
- Use your Easter chick as a drawing prompt and do a painting of him / her
- Use plasticine or clay to make a scene for your Easter chick or make him / her some new friends
- Finger knit a scarf for your Easter Chick
- Use material scraps for a nest, clothes, blanket for your Easter Chick
- Draw, make or decorate the Egg that your Easter Chick came from
Let your imagination go wild and think up other ideas.
A mini chocolate Easter egg for everyone who enters and there will be prizes for the three best entries.
Here are a few quotes to inspire you:
Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes and having fun – Mary Lou Cook.
Art is not what you see, but what you make others see – Edgar Degas
I dream my painting and then I paint my dream – Vincent Van Gogh
Art is as natural as sunshine and as vital as Nourishment – Mary Ann Kohl
Have a great creative, relaxing holidays!