This is usually only open to my current students yet I will accept entries from children that attend the holiday workshops as well (they can just use a piece of wool they have at home). Great prizes to be won (announced early Term 3). Entries due by the first week of Term 3.
SUNNYSIDE ART HOUSE – WINTER HOLIDAY CHALLENGE
Keep creating these school holidays by entering the Sunnyside Art House Winter Holiday Challenge……
All you need to do is create a piece of artwork using some wool.
You may add more wool or use other art materials (such as paint, pastels, pencils, clay etc).
Some ideas are:
- Do a drawing and glue your wool to the picture
- Use your wool to do some finger knitting or knitting
- Use your wool to do some sewing
- Dip your wool into some paint and do a wool painting
- Wrap your wool around a stick or other object
- Use your wool to hang a piece of artwork you have made
- Use your wool to make a dream catcher
- Use your wool to make a pom pom
Let your imagination go wild and think up other ideas.
A novelty eraser to everyone who enters and there will be prizes for the best entries.
Have a great creative, relaxing holidays!