Wednesday 26 July 2017

Check out my new website!






I've been using this blog since 2012 when I launched Sunnyside Art House.  It's been so great blogging about my work and I must say I often use it as a reference when I need to remember my lessons too!  I hope others have benefited from it.

These days though I'm so busy I find Instagram a quicker way to showcase my students work and keep in contact with other arts educators.  I will continue to blog yet it will be more sporadic than in the past.

I've just launched a new website which will contain all my class information - so head on over there and have a look!  From now on this blog will just be used for blogging and it is linked to the new website.

CLICK HERE TO GO TO SUNNYSIDE-ARTHOUSE.COM

Cheers
Fiona



No comments:

Post a Comment